Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
- 1 cup Steel Cut Oats
- 4 cups unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 medium Apples, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 tablespoon Natural Maple Syrup (optional)
- Splash of Lemon Juice
- Spray slow-cooker with oil or rub oil around the slow-cooker to prevent sticking
- Add all ingredients to your slow cooker. Stir.
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- Give it a good stir. Top with your favorite toppings such as berries, chia seeds, flax seeds, etc.
- Store leftovers in fridge for up to 1 week. To reheat add a splash of almond milk and heat up in microwave or on stove top.
Nutritional Information (per 1 cup): Calories: 154; Total Fat: 5g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Monounsaturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 135mg; Carbohydrate: 31g; Dietary Fiber: 5g; Sugar: 5g; Protein 5g