Cajun Spice Dry Rub Recipe0 LikesLike
This is a cajun spice mix with a little heat that you can make yourself with common spices found at home or fresh from your garden. For a spicier option, add the optional crushed red pepper.
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt (or natural sea salt)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional for spicy flavour)
- Stir together salt, garlic powder, paprika, black pepper, onion powder, cayenne pepper, oregano, thyme, and red pepper flakes until evenly blended. Store in an airtight container.
See original Cajun spice mix recipe here.