Overnight Oats2 LikesLike
This recipe is an easy, make-ahead-of-time, breakfast option that is both healthy and delicious.
Prep Time: 5 mins
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¾ almond milk (or any plan- based milk)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, mash the banana until smooth.
- Add chia seeds and cinnamon and mix until combined.
- Add oats, almond milk and vanilla and stir completely.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or a minimum of 3 hours).
- Sprinkle some additional toppings in the morning to add extra flavour: nuts, seeds, berries, coconut flakes, etc.
- Make the overnight oats in a tupperware so all you have to do in the morning is grab it and go.