Overnight Oats3 LikesLike
A Quick, Easy Breakfast
This recipe is an easy, make-ahead-of-time, breakfast option that is both healthy and delicious.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Rest in fridge overnight for best results.
- 1 large ripe banana (for topping)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp honey (or light maple syrup)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or any other milk)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small bowl or mason jar, combine the above ingredients and stir until combined
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or a minimum of 3 hours)
- Slice the ripe banana and place on top of the overnight oats when ready to eat
- Sprinkle some additional toppings in the morning to add extra flavour: nuts, seeds, berries, coconut flakes, etc.