Asian Cabbage Mango Slaw0 LikesLike
A light, fresh and mayonnaise-free slaw!
Makes: 6 servings (approximately 3 cups)
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 mango, not fully ripe, julienned (cut into stripes)
- 3 medium scallions, chopped
- 3 tbsp. rice vinegar
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce (or tamari)
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. black and white sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, combine and toss together the mango, cabbage, carrots, and scallions.
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together the rice vinegar, soy sauce, and lime juice; slowly whisk in the oil.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Let it sit for at least 15-20 minutes to let the dressing soak in.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Nutritional Information (per ½ cup serving): 63 calories, 2.7 g total fat, 1 g protein, 10 g carbs, 1.9 g fibre, 6.3 g sugar, 114.8 mg sodium