Go Berry Breakfast Bars3 LikesLike
Great for taking on the go!
Need something quick and nutritious for breakfast, which you can make ahead of time? Try these breakfast bars that are great for taking on the go!
Makes: 8 servings
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 cup protein powder
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1/8 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped dates
- 1 tbsp. chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp. goji berries
- 1 tbsp. raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp. ground flax seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mash peeled banana in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Lightly wipe an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with a small amount of olive oil. Spread mixture in pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and cut into bars.
- Refrigerate any leftover bars.
Source: Super Immunity by Joel Fuhrman, M.D.