Drive Automotive Industries, a division of Cosma International, recently took the Silver Level Wellness Award from LiveWell Greenville, a partnership of public and private organizations in South Carolina that aims to make Greenville Country a healthier place to live, work and play.
Here are some of the highlights of the Drive Health & Wellness Team’s winning application:
* 75% of Drive Associates received a 10% premium discount by submitting proof of an annual physical exam
* 50% of female employees had a mammogram on a mobile mammogram coach at Drive
* 1200 pieces of fresh fruit are offered at Drive every week, promoting Fresh Fruit Wednesdays
* Onsite dining is available to all shifts, including healthy food choices, half serving sizes, and a salad bar
* Onsite nurse practitioner who provides access to all shift rotations
* Healthy tips and recipes are posted around the facilities restrooms
Drive Automotive’s achievement will be feature in Greenville Health System’s publication in September 2014.
Congratulations on the Healthy Workplace award!
Pictured: Debbie Sovine, HR Manager and Sue Kavanagh, HR Benefits/Wellness Coordinator