Enjoy this guilt-free holiday drink that isn’t only healthier, but it’s also dairy free, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free!
- 1-and-1/4 cup plain almond milk
- 2 frozen bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 date, soaked for 10 minutes
- dash of ground clove
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- dash of sea salt
- Place all the ingredients (starting with the almond milk) into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
Nutritional Information (per 1 cup serving):
Calories: 160; Fat: 2 g; Carbs: 36 g; Fiber: 3.6 g; Protein: 2.2 g