Curry Cauliflower Rice is a quick and easy recipe that can be ready to go in less than 15 minutes! Use your home-prepared cauliflower rice straight from the food processor or throw in frozen cauliflower rice to save some time.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 3 tbsp olive oil divided
- ½ cup red bell pepper finely chopped
- ½ cup sweet onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 12 oz cauliflower rice fresh or frozen
- ½ cup green peas (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup corn (optional)
- 1 ½ tsp curry powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric ground
- ¼ tsp coriander ground
- ¼ tsp salt
- dash of cilantro (optional garnish)
- Break up the cauliflower into small chunks, then add the cauliflower chunks to a food processor. (If using frozen cauliflower rice, skip to step #3).
- Pulse the food processor a few times until the cauliflower is broken down into small clusters (be careful not to over-pulse, or your rice will become mushy!)
- If using frozen cauliflower rice, green peas and corn, let them thaw at room temperature for 10 minutes before using.
- In a medium-large skillet over medium heat add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, bell pepper, and onion. Sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for another 1-2 minutes, or until garlic begins to brown slightly.
- In a small bowl mix together curry powder, turmeric, coriander, and salt.
- Add remaining olive oil, thawed (or fresh) cauliflower rice, thawed (or fresh) green peas, corn, and seasoning mix to the skillet. Cook for 5-7 minutes over medium heat, or until cauliflower rice is cooked to your desired tenderness.
- Serve with cilantro and enjoy!