This recipe makes 4 servings
- 500g kale
- 2 tsp sesame seed oil
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 250°C.
- Rinse kale under cold running water and dry the leaves well. Lightly massage the leaves, then cut out the centre stalks and slice remaining kale into 5cm slices.
- Place the kale on a baking tray and drizzle the sesame and olive oil on top.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over kale, and lightly season with salt and black pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes. Flip over.
- Roast remaining 10-15 minutes, until crisp on the edges.
Nutritional Information per serving
105 calories, 4.9g protein, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 1.9g carbohydrates, 1.6g sugar
Recipe adapted from Jamie Oliver