Refreshing Mint & Cucumber Mojito Mocktail0 LikesLike
Mocktails are “Mock” cocktails, meaning they are delicious cocktail beverages, without the alcohol! Mocktails allow you to enjoy a social drink while sticking with your healthy lifestyle.
- 1 lime, quartered
- 2 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 slices of cucumber
- 6 ice cubes, or as needed
- 4 oz sparking water
- Squeeze the lime quarters into a tall glass, and drop the limes into the bottom of the glass.
- Add the mint leaves.
- Muddle the mint well with the back of a spoon or muddler.
- Add honey and mix together with muddled mint.
- Place the cucumber slices into the glass, and fill with ice cubes.
- Top off with sparkling water, stir and serve! Feel free to add a lime wedge or cucumber slice for garnish!
This refreshing Mocktail is not only delicious but also contains tons of health promoting nutrients!
- Contains Potassium which helps lower Blood Pressure
- Contains Vitamin K which is an essential nutrient for blood clotting & building strong bones
- Contains Vitamin C which helps your immune system battle harmful germs & bacteria
- Has a low Glycemic Index, which helps to maintain normal blood sugar levels
- Promotes digestion, helps to soothe stomach inflammation and indigestion
- Contains antioxidants and antibacterial agents that help protect your body against disease
- Helps to digest fat stored in your body