Garlic Mashed Potatoes in the Slow Cooker2 LikesLike
- 5 pounds red potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt to taste
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Transfer potatoes to a large bowl and mash with cream cheese and sour cream until thoroughly combined; slowly mash in chicken broth, followed by garlic powder and salt.
- Beat potatoes with an electric mixer on high speed until whipped, about 2 minutes. Transfer potatoes to a slow cooker. Set slow cooker to Low and cook for 3 hours. Stir melted butter into potatoes just before servings.
Prep Time: 3 hr 50 mins Servings: 8
Enjoy! Wishing you and your family Safe and Happy Holidays from the Magna Wellness Team!