Pumpkin Spice Granola0 LikesLike
Try this delicious Pumpkin Spice Granola recipe and add it to yogurt, fruit, desserts, cereal, oatmeal, or have it on its own as a snack.
- ¾ cup pure pumpkin puree
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tbsp cinnamon
- 3 cups quick oats
- ¾ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- ½ cup unsalted peanuts
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds (optional)
- ½ cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees C
- Mix pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon.
- Fold in quick oats and shredded coconut.
- Add in nuts and seeds.
- Spread mixture on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Let cool. Enjoy!