Baked Kale Chips3 LikesLike
Feel good about your snacking! Try this delicious, low calorie, nutritious alternative to bagged chips.
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
Optional All Dressed Seasoning:
- 1.5 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Remove leaves from the stems of the kale. Tear into bite size pieces.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale (salad spinner is recommended)
- Drizzle kale with olive oil. Massage in the oil until kale is coated
- Sprinkle with salt or seasoning
- Spread kale onto baking sheet in a single layer, no crowding!
- Bake until the edges are brown, but not burnt - about 10-15 minutes
- Change up the seasoning to replicate your favourite chip flavors